No one wants to die prematurely from a condition that can be easily corrected.
A Simple Guide to Lower Triglycerides Quickly
Excess Fat in the Blood Equals Possible Stroke or Heart Attack!
High triglycerides are dangerous.
By Garey Simmons, CHCDownload this Article to Email or Print
This is a high risk factor for heart disease and there are pharmaceutical (synthetic) drugs on the market that I do not recommend.
Because this condition is easily treated with a change in diet and the addition of one or two nutritional supplements.
Pharmaceutical drugs have unwanted side-effects and unintended consequences.
- Reduce your sugar consumption.
Metabolic Syndrome which can be hereditary will convert sugar to fat and these fat cells will collect in the blood stream as triglycerides. Stevia is a natural alternative to sugar. Reduce/Eliminate white bread, white rice and potatoes as well. These contain carbs that are essentially sugars.
- True Omega-3 is a high potency Omega-3 fish oil that can lower triglycerides
by using about 4 grams a day. We recommend our clients to take three 1000mg capsules containing 700 mgs of EPA/DHA (the active ingredients) in the morning upon arising and repeating three capsules in the evening before bed. This will give you 4.2 mgs of EPA/DHA daily and you’ll see your triglyceride number fall.
Do not rely on store bought Omega-3s that are usually only 300 mgs of active ingredient and you’d have to take 14 capsules a day to achieve a therapeutic dose.True Omega-3 can be had for less than 16 cents a capsule by ordering in quantity or going on an auto ship program.
- Berberine: After three months if your triglycerides have not reached 150, then you can add Berberine, two capsules a day, one before each meal containing carbs. Learn more.
- One bottle True Omega-3 240 capsules every 30 or 40 days (Your choice) $39 -Free shipping
- Three bottles True Omega-3 240 capsules every 3 or 4 months (Your choice) $99 -Free shipping
- Non-Auto Ship True Omega-3 Quantity discounts Prices vary
- Berberine by Thorne
Lower Triglycerides Quickly and Naturally
Lifestyle changes—such as modifying your diet and losing weight—can potentially cut your triglyceride levels in half.
- Lose weight. …
- Cut the sugar. …
- Stock up on fiber. …
- Limit fructose. …
- Eat a moderately low-fat diet. …
- Watch the type of fat you eat. …
- Add omega-3 fatty acids. …